The Hanzo GT is a part of the Hanzo Vehicle Line and is the second vehicle in the line to be unlocked for use by the player. It resembles a modern "tuner" car, with slick-yet bulky-designs.
"All you need to know about the Hanzo GT is that it is packing the mother of all turbo chargers. Hammer down the gas in turns to push the back end out... Way out!"
All stats are rated on a scale of 1-10.
- Speed: 5
- Drift: 10
- Strength: 5
- Acceleration: 4
The Hanzo GT is a very good vehicle if you want to go sideways a lot. It has a fantastic drift which is supported by good speed to help it plow through a drift. It is an overall good car, but is outclassed by future unlocks.
- In the beta version this car had a different spoiler and tailights. However they remain in the PSP version and the ones in Survival mode.
- The car is an indefinite doppelganger of the Nissan GT-R LM, with minor differences.
- Both Hanzo and Nissan are Japan-based manufacturers.
- Both vehicles are based on an AWD drivetrain.
- Both cars are twin-turbo charged.